How to Play Online Bingo at Ladbrokes
Commercial content | New Customers Only | 18+
The Ladbrokes bingo is one of the most popular online bingos that you can play. It offers a nice variety of games and a decent welcome bonus. Let’s learn more about it and about what you can expect if you decide to play it.
Spend £10 Get £40 at Ladbrokes UK
If you play Ladbrokes Bingo, you can get a welcome bonus. All that you need to do in order to get it is register as a new player, deposit £10, spend them on Bingo tickets, and you will get your extra £40.
The biggest advantage of this bonus offer is that the deposit minimum is pretty low and when you think about it, you get 400% in bonuses.
How to Get the Ladbrokes Bonus/Registration on Ladbrokes Website
In order to get the Ladbrokes bingo welcome bonus, you just need to follow several simple steps and you will be ready to wager your money in a matter of minutes.
- Register for the first time at Ladbrokes as a new player
- Enter a valid Ladbrokes promo code if you have one
- Make a deposit of a minimum of £10
- Spend a minimum of £10 on Bingo tickets
- You’ll receive a pop-up notifying you about your bonus once you meet all the requirements
Bonus Terms and Conditions
Before you can fully enjoy the £40 extra pounds that Ladbrokes bingo gives out to new players, you have to make sure that you meet all the t&c. Here they are.
- The qualification period is 7 days from registering
- This bingo welcome offer is available only to new players
- Once you meet the criteria, your bingo welcome bonus will be credited automatically to your account
- You must accept it within 7 days from receiving it
- The bonus money must be played through two times before you can withdraw it as real money
90 Ball Bingo
90 Ball Bingo is one of the most popular types of bingo in the UK. In most cases, 90 Ball Bingo is played on one strip of paper that has 6 tickets which you can use in one round. Numbers from 1-90 are scattered throughout the 6 tickets and the remaining positions are left blank.
How to Play
During an online game of 90 Ball Bingo, the computer software will randomly call out each of the 90 numbers. Each number will only be called out once. You can win a one-line bingo, two-line bingo, and a full house when you dab all of the numbers on a ticket.
How to Navigate
In order to play bingo, you first need to buy at least one ticket, which you can do in the game room. If you have more than one ticket, you can merge them or you can play them one by one. In the game, you can select the auto-dab option or dab the numbers yourself. The game lets you select your preferences, so you can change the settings, and you can also choose what you see and always have a complete insight into your game and the cost of it.
Other Types of Bingo
There are many different types of bingo that you should try out. Some of the most popular ones are:
- 75 Ball Bingo
- 75 Ball Variant Bingo
- 80 Ball Bingo
- 30 Ball Bingo
- Coverall Bingo
All of these games are exciting, but my favorite one is the 90 ball bingo because of the excitement and the highest chances of winning.
You can play the Ladbrokes bingo on your mobile by visiting the mobile version of the website or by downloading the Android or the iOS mobile app. All of the game features and all of the bingo games are available on mobile.
If you need to get in touch with Ladbrokes customer service, there are several ways in which you can do it.
- Phone number: 0800 731 6191
- Live Chat
- Email through the contact form
Online reviews are generally positive regarding the responsiveness and politeness of Ladbrokes customer support, so you should have no problems getting help when you need it.
If you need a quick answer to any of the frequently asked questions, check out the section below.
- Is there a Ladbrokes bingo bonus currently available?
Yes, there is a “Spend £10 Get £40” bonus available.
- Is there a Ladbrokes bingo software download necessary to play bingo online?
No, there isn’t.
- I have a problem with my Ladbrokes bonus or the Ladbrokes bingo game, what do I do?
Contact the customer support, present them with your problem, and wait for their reply.