How to open an account on Ladbrokes
Commercial content | New Customers Only | 18+
If you want to know how to properly open an account on Ladbrokes, you are at the right place. Ladbrokes has been around for over a century, and their transition to the online world has made a great success with thousands of players now owning their own account and being able to bet with this bookmaker giant using computers and mobile devices.
Step by Step: How to open a Ladbrokes account
- After you go to Ladbrokes’ website, you should click a “Join Now” button in the top right corner.
- Opening an account on Ladbrokes should not take more than a few minutes. You will just need to provide the operator with your personal details like your full name, date of birth, and email address. To advance with your registration, click continue.
- Enter a Ladbrokes promo code valid in 2018
- Next, come the contact details. Here you should fill out your residential address, postal code, and your mobile phone number.
- The last step of the registration will require from you to choose the unique username and password. Here you can also set your deposit limits and preferred currency.
- Once you’ve read and agreed with the terms and conditions, just click “Open Account” and your registration confirmation will soon pop up. You’ve now learned how to open an account on Ladbrokes!
Know that a lot of casino operators have promo codes which you can use when registering. To learn more about Ladbrokes offers, make sure to check our dedicated article for their promo codes.
Welcome Bonus on Ladbrokes
After you open an account on Ladbrokes, you will be in for the operator’s welcome bonus. Each new customer can enjoy a free bet matched by their first bet of up to £50 or €50. It’s single bets only and minimum odds for your first bet are 1/2 (1.5). Your first bet must be made two weeks after the moment you open an account on Ladbrokes, and the free bet will be valid for a total of four days. The free bet cannot be used for certain markets so make sure to read the terms and conditions attentively.
Register on Ladbrokes mobile
You also have an option to open an account on Ladbrokes using your mobile device. To do this, you should just go to the operator’s mobile site or download their app. The registration process is the same like on your desktop computer. Just follow these same steps and you will be good to go. You can also use the app or mobile website to bet, deposit, withdraw and enjoy bonuses and other offers.
Terms and Conditions
If you want to open an account on Ladbrokes, you should also know some key terms and conditions concerning this action:
- You must be at least 18 years old to open an account on Ladbrokes.
- You must not be in any of the countries that are considered “restricted territories” by the operator.
- You must provide the operator with accurate information considering your name, date of birth, address, etc.
- If you want to use your welcome bonus, tick the box during the first step of your registration process.
After you open an account on Ladbrokes, you can use it to bet on various different markets. Although this website is predominantly for sports bets, you will have a chance to play several casino games as well. The operator comes with a great variety for everybody who wants to try their luck on poker, live casino, slots, and even bingo.
Payment Methods: how to make deposits and withdrawals
To make a deposit on Ladbrokes, simply navigate to your banking tab and choose your deposit option. You can deposit using PayPal, Paysafecard, Skrill, Entropay, Neteller, VISA, and MasterCard. The same goes for withdrawal. Just navigate to “My Account” – “Banking” – “Withdraw”. The deposit and withdrawal limits will depend on which payment method you choose.
After you complete a registration process and open an account on Ladbrokes, you can contact their customer service if you have any questions about using the website. This can be done by:
- Live Chat
Ladbrokes’ customer service works 24/7. It is considered to be good, providing accurate answers and having quick response times.