Placing an accumulator bet on Ladbrokes : our tips
Commercial content | New Customers Only | 18+
An accumulator bet is basically when you have more than one part linked to a single bet or wager and you can collect a return only when all individual parts of the bet win. This type of betting does have a higher risk but the winnings are a lot higher, so it will definitely pay off, especially with high odds at Ladbrokes.
Accumulator bet needs to be understood before you start so that you have a better chance of winning. There is no definite formula to win at any kind of betting but we do have some tips to increase your chances.
There are a few types of accumulator bets below that are most popular:
• Double – One bet separated into two parts, where both parts need to be correct for you to win
• Treble – One bet separated into three parts, where all three parts need to be correct for you to win.
• Fourfold – One bet separated into four parts, where all four parts need to be correct for you to win.
The more parts your bet is split up into, the higher the payout if you win. This also increases the risk of losing. It is fairly straight forward and Ladbrokes has provided you with an easy to understand process to place your accumulator bet online.
1) Once you are on the Ladbrokes site you would need to select a sporting (or whatever else you choose) event, then click the odds of the bet you want to make. You will continue doing this until you have selected all your desired bets
2) You will now have to select the multiple betting options and this will link all the bets as one.
3) Now you just choose your stake and click the place bet option.
Tips are just to show you where the highest possible chances of winning lie. Ladbrokes website provides a comprehensive and up to date list of your best betting options. This is all to provide you with the best platform to make the most informed betting choices. Don't hesitate to consult statistics websites.
You can also use freebets or the welcome offer (code needed) to take higher risks without loosing your money.
Ladbrokes’ provides tips for every betting area and when it comes to football you will get tips for each league and event. They have expert sports professionals that know the ins and outs of the game; they also study the players and teams so they are able to draw out the most likely outcomes. Tips will be released a few days before the games and can be updated if there happens to be a change in the way the game might go.