Commercial content | New Customers Only | 18+
Please make sure that you read all of the sections that this Notice contains in order to understand personal data processing activities occurring on this website.
All visitors to this website (referred to as ‘you' in this text) should be aware that we may process some, or all of their available personal information. This Privacy Notice is important for you to understand how your personal data is collected, consulted and processed when you use this website. This Privacy Notice applies only to personal data processing that occurs on this website , meaning that it does not apply to processing that may occur on any other website.
This website is owned by:
Modifications of this Privacy Notice may occur when required.Essential modifications may be necessary if we, for instance, launch new services, deploy new technologies and process your data for new purposes.If we make essential modifications to this Privacy Notice, we will send you notice through our services, or by other means, in order to give you the opportunity to review the changes before they are applied.Minor modifications will have no impact on your rights and obligations regarding the processing of personal data.Minor modifications may include organisational and grammatical changes to this Privacy Notice to make it simpler to understand.
This Privacy Notice is effective from 25th May 2018.
Data Subject and Data Controller
Personal data processing that may occur on this website is about your data. Therefore, you are a data subject as defined under the relevant EU data protection laws, particularly the General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’). Thus, you are entitled to exercise rights granted under the GDPR as explained in the section below.
A data controller is the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed. For the purpose of this Privacy Notice, since we determine the purpose and means of the processing of your personal data on this website, we are considered to be a data controller over your personal data. Being a data controller creates an obligation to protect your data with utmost caution and in accordance with relevant data protection laws.
Types of Personal Data that We Process
We are processing (or may process) various categories of your data, which are grouped into two main types:
- Your electronic identification data
- Data of your interaction with our partnered websites
Electronic identification data contains, but is not limited to, the processing ofthe operating system you are currently using,browser type and version on your device,the date and time of access to our website,the device type you are accessing our website from, the unique device identifier,your approximate location,information about your network provider andthe IP address of the device you use.
Also,we may process information about your interactions with websites other than our own, such aswhether you visited and/or registered on any of the websites of our partners. If applicable, we will also look into the scope of your gaming activities on these websites.This kind of data is processed on an aggregated level and it cannot be linked to your identity.
Why We Process Your Data and How
Visiting our website also means that we may process your dataHere is a thorough explanation of the reasons for it:
- For the purpose of website optimisation and adequate preview, we will collect information on your browser software version and type, as well as which operating system you use to visit our website
- For the purpose of adequate preview and further optimisation of our content is also the purpose of our interest in learning which OS you use to visit our website.
- For the purpose of presenting our content in compliance with local laws and in the language appropriate for the location you are visiting from, we will need to access information about your IP address
- For the purpose of general website improvement, we need to access the time and date of your visit
- For the purpose of communicating with you and if you approach our support team or respond to surveys, we need to access your email address
- For the purpose of keeping track of how we generate our revenue, we may process information about your interactions with our partnered websites, such as whether you visited and/or registered on any of the websites of our partners
- For the purpose of content optimisation and traffic statistics we will be gathering information on the device type you are accessing our website with.
Legal Grounds for Processing Your Data
The legitimate interest as grounds for processing your personal data lays in our tendency, namely to safeguard the website , ensure proper lines of communication when you use our services and products , estimate the effectiveness of available advertising , diminish the possibility of having difficulties with our services , to better understand user retention and attrition and to develop content on our website through upgrading and advancing our services and products .Our engagement with you via notifications (such as newsletters) is dependent on your consent.Processing your data may be necessary to comply with legal requirements and/or court orders.
About Your Rights
Since we are an EU based company, all processing your personal data is regulated by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).Below is the list of all the rights assigned to you.You are entitled to:
- Gain access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Obtain portability of your personal data.
- Impose a limit on our use and processing of your personal data.
- Withdraw previously given consent to data processing.
- Delete (by making a request) your personal data that we store.
- Make an objection to how we process or use data.
- Lodge a complaint you can contact data protection authorities
The relevant Data Protection Authority in EU Member States may be determined either by your place of habitual residence, or the place where the alleged infringement emerged.As we are established in Denmark, you may choose to contact the Danish Data Protection Agency: Datatilsynet, Borgergade 28, 5, DK-1300 Copenhagen K. For more information on these rights, or if you want to send us a request concerning your rights, you can contact us at
How We Protect Your Data
Your personal data will not be collected excessively.We keep your data up to dateand it is of great importance to us that we keep your data secure and safely stored.The processing will not take longer than necessary for the purpose of it.
We apply appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of your personal data against:
- Any other kind of unlawful use.
We ensure that only appropriately authorised personnel have access to your dataand only if such access is necessary for them to complete assigned work tasks.We also apply different levels of access control to your data.The limitations of access are determined by the very essential business and security needs.
Third Party Recipients
We may share your data with entities who help us with our services (‘third parties').Third parties are defined asentities who help us to regularly provide and further develop our services (e.g. analytics, maintenance, marketing, development).They have the right and obligation to process data which relates to their job tasks.Please be aware that only we can determine the purpose and means of the processing of your data, as well as decide which of your data is going to be processed to perform delegated tasks.
In addition, we may share your data with:
- Public authorities and law enforcement agencies where we are legally required to do so
- Employees or subcontractors of Better Collective A/S and its' subsidiaries (members of the Better Collective Group)
Transferring Your Data
We may need to transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA)for reasons of improving our products or providing our services.When this is required, we will make every effort to make surethat all appropriate measures are taken to provide protection of your data in compliance with the data protection laws that apply.
Countries and recipients that your personal data may be transferred to are:
- A recipient in a country that does not have an adequate level of data protection, according to the European Commission. In this case, we will use contracts (Data Protection Agreements) that require the recipient to protect your personal data using the same standards used within the EEA and implement appropriate safeguards, as defined by the applicable data protection law, particularly the GDPR.
- A recipient from a country which is considered to have an adequate level of data protection, as approved by the European Commission. You can find a complete list of countries here.
- A recipient based in the US, whereby we aim to transfer your data in the way set out by the Privacy Shield mechanism. More about the EU-US Privacy Shield mechanism is available here.